At Louis Estates we partner with RICS (The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) members, property valuers GPLC Chartered Surveyors in the provision of comprehensive valuation and market appraisal services at the request of our clients.
Our professional property valuations are conducted and prepared in accordance with the latest RICS Valuation Reporting Standards. Our partner property valuers are registered with ETEK (Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber) and the RICS .
All of our valuation reporting services are available in both English and Greek.
Why get a Valuation?
- To understand the difference between price and value. Price is what you pay the seller. Value is what your property is worth and can be accurately assessed by a competent qualified valuer.
- To guide your investment/buying/selling decisions. A property investment is one of the biggest decisions you will make, yet people make them without any objective advice. On the other hand, people always seek qualified financial advice when making other investment decisions.
- To receive an objective assessment. A reputable valuer is objective, and will offer you an impartial opinion on how much the property you wish to buy/sell actually is, thus assisting the whole process and ensuring you make an informed decision.
- Personal attachment can cloud judgment. Everyone forms emotional attachments to the homes they live or a property they wish to buy, which can affect how much they believe they are worth. An independent valuation can provide some clarity and prevent unrealistic expectations. If you are selling, a valuation can provide a good idea as to what you can realistically expect it to sell for – it may in some cases be more than you think it’s worth!
- A valuation is a legally binding document and so can be a valuable document when negotiating with buyers/sellers and if any disputes arise.
Make sure you obtain your certified property valuation from GPLC Property Surveyors, your trusted property valuers.