Cyprus Permanent residency
The Cyprus Permanent Residency Scheme is essentially an immigration permit that grants non-EU nationals, and their families (spouse and children under the age of 18) the right to permanently reside on the island and travel to and from Cyprus without any immigration entry procedures.
According to Cyprus law, a non-European national who buys one or two properties (residential) in Cyprus for himself and his family of a total value of €300.000 + VAT (or more), automatically receives favourable examination of his/her application for Cyprus Permanent Residency, Category F.
- The applicant has enough money to cover all expenses of all members of his family.
- The applicant must NOT be engaged in any business, trade or profession.
- This money has come from abroad.
- This money has come from legal sources.
- This income is secured, reliable and consistent on a long run and this income will be maintained in time.